Customers are the life blood of every business. That's why every successful business has mastered the art and science of attracting and retaining great customers by making them happy. In this guest post, Nneka Okonkwo shares a simple but very symbolic experience she had with one of her teachers from back in the day. Here we [...]
Join the Conversation!
Find us on Facebook
- Why Sustainability Makes Good Business Sense: Success stories from Africa
- These are the biggest players in Africa’s fast-growing e-Commerce market
- These Are The Top 500 Investors and Organisations Investing in African Businesses
- How these Successful African Entrepreneurs Raised Capital for Their Businesses
- 3 Tips for Finding the Right Banking Partner in Africa
- How to know your worth and get paid for it [Must Watch]
- How Africa Could Become the Largest Free Trade Area in the World!
- Amazing! Here’s How Africa’s Solar Revolution is Transforming the Continent (Infographic)
- Top 5 Personality Traits Investors Look for in an Entrepreneur
- 10 Things You Must Do Before Quitting Your Job to Start Your Company