Customers are the life blood of every business. That's why every successful business has mastered the art and science of attracting and retaining great customers by making them happy. In this guest post, Nneka Okonkwo shares a simple but very symbolic experience she had with one of her teachers from back in the day. Here we [...]
Join the Conversation!
Find us on Facebook
- How to know your worth and get paid for it [Must Watch]
- How Africa Could Become the Largest Free Trade Area in the World!
- Amazing! Here’s How Africa’s Solar Revolution is Transforming the Continent (Infographic)
- Top 5 Personality Traits Investors Look for in an Entrepreneur
- 10 Things You Must Do Before Quitting Your Job to Start Your Company
- What do you think about the .africa internet registry that goes live on July 4?
- Meet the Top 10 nominees for the Innovation Prize for Africa 2017
- This is why sending money to Africa from abroad is the most expensive in the world
- Meet Lena Marshall, the entrepreneur opening the doors of international trade for African products
- An interesting interview with Ameenah — scientist, entrepreneur and President of Mauritius