Customers are the life blood of every business. That's why every successful business has mastered the art and science of attracting and retaining great customers by making them happy. In this guest post, Nneka Okonkwo shares a simple but very symbolic experience she had with one of her teachers from back in the day. Here we [...]
Join the Conversation!
Find us on Facebook
- What do you think about the .africa internet registry that goes live on July 4?
- Meet the Top 10 nominees for the Innovation Prize for Africa 2017
- This is why sending money to Africa from abroad is the most expensive in the world
- Meet Lena Marshall, the entrepreneur opening the doors of international trade for African products
- An interesting interview with Ameenah — scientist, entrepreneur and President of Mauritius
- Have you heard of Africa’s blue economy? It’s a trillion-dollar opportunity!
- Meet the entrepreneur who runs the UK’s first African fine-dining restaurant chain
- Foreign aid is not free, and it’s not aid. It’s a mask for daylight robbery! [Must Read]
- Interesting insights! This new report reveals the true size and nature of Africa’s middle class
- Africa’s healthcare industry is ripe for disruption: Meet the startups leading the march