Thinking of investing in African startups? This article would really help. It usually takes three vital ingredients to make a business idea come alive: a determined and resourceful entrepreneur, a marketable idea, and yes, you guessed right – capital. Nine times out of ten, a lack of access to capital to kickstart a business venture [...]
Join the Conversation!
Find us on Facebook
- What do you think about the .africa internet registry that goes live on July 4?
- Meet the Top 10 nominees for the Innovation Prize for Africa 2017
- This is why sending money to Africa from abroad is the most expensive in the world
- Meet Lena Marshall, the entrepreneur opening the doors of international trade for African products
- An interesting interview with Ameenah — scientist, entrepreneur and President of Mauritius
- Have you heard of Africa’s blue economy? It’s a trillion-dollar opportunity!
- Meet the entrepreneur who runs the UK’s first African fine-dining restaurant chain
- Foreign aid is not free, and it’s not aid. It’s a mask for daylight robbery! [Must Read]
- Interesting insights! This new report reveals the true size and nature of Africa’s middle class
- Africa’s healthcare industry is ripe for disruption: Meet the startups leading the march