Thinking of investing in African startups? This article would really help. It usually takes three vital ingredients to make a business idea come alive: a determined and resourceful entrepreneur, a marketable idea, and yes, you guessed right – capital. Nine times out of ten, a lack of access to capital to kickstart a business venture [...]
Join the Conversation!
Find us on Facebook
- Why Sustainability Makes Good Business Sense: Success stories from Africa
- These are the biggest players in Africa’s fast-growing e-Commerce market
- These Are The Top 500 Investors and Organisations Investing in African Businesses
- How these Successful African Entrepreneurs Raised Capital for Their Businesses
- 3 Tips for Finding the Right Banking Partner in Africa
- How to know your worth and get paid for it [Must Watch]
- How Africa Could Become the Largest Free Trade Area in the World!
- Amazing! Here’s How Africa’s Solar Revolution is Transforming the Continent (Infographic)
- Top 5 Personality Traits Investors Look for in an Entrepreneur
- 10 Things You Must Do Before Quitting Your Job to Start Your Company