Thinking of investing in African startups? This article would really help. It usually takes three vital ingredients to make a business idea come alive: a determined and resourceful entrepreneur, a marketable idea, and yes, you guessed right – capital. Nine times out of ten, a lack of access to capital to kickstart a business venture [...]
Join the Conversation!
Find us on Facebook
- Are you ready for the future? The revelations in this documentary will amaze you
- 10 Interesting Reasons to invest in South Africa
- How banking in a cashless society is inspiring African solutions to African problems
- Have you heard of the UN Women’s Global HeforShe initiative to drive gender equality?
- Is this the solution to tribalism and ethnic hatred in Africa?
- The confessions of an economic hitman (Must Watch)
- Working on a dream? Struggling to build your business? You need to watch this.
- Newsworthy: Africa.com acquires iAfrica
- Table manners for entrepreneurs — important tips and dining etiquette to always keep in mind
- One of my best speeches of all time — The danger of a single story