Thinking of investing in African startups? This article would really help. It usually takes three vital ingredients to make a business idea come alive: a determined and resourceful entrepreneur, a marketable idea, and yes, you guessed right – capital. Nine times out of ten, a lack of access to capital to kickstart a business venture [...]
Join the Conversation!
Find us on Facebook
- How Africa Could Become the Largest Free Trade Area in the World!
- Amazing! Here’s How Africa’s Solar Revolution is Transforming the Continent (Infographic)
- Top 5 Personality Traits Investors Look for in an Entrepreneur
- 10 Things You Must Do Before Quitting Your Job to Start Your Company
- What do you think about the .africa internet registry that goes live on July 4?
- Meet the Top 10 nominees for the Innovation Prize for Africa 2017
- This is why sending money to Africa from abroad is the most expensive in the world
- Meet Lena Marshall, the entrepreneur opening the doors of international trade for African products
- An interesting interview with Ameenah — scientist, entrepreneur and President of Mauritius
- Have you heard of Africa’s blue economy? It’s a trillion-dollar opportunity!