About this Course
Do you have a bright business idea but don’t have the funding to transform that idea into a real, thriving business?
Is your business small, slow and stunted because you can’t find enough capital to grow, scale and expand the business?
Have you been turned down by banks, financiers, or investors because you couldn’t impress and convince them to support your idea, vision or business?
In this free course, you will learn the inside secrets, top sources, and smart strategies for raising funding from a wide range of investors, banks and NGOs.
Join over 20,000 entrepreneurs who have taken this course and start breaking the obstacles holding you back from moving your business to the next level. You’re going to love this course!
What you’ll learn
Inside this course, you will learn:
- 5 reasons why investors will want to give you their money
- The major stages (categories) of a business and how your category can affect your chances of raising money from investors
- The Top 15 sources of funding for any type of business, project, or cause
- The Success Formula for attracting investors and convincing them to invest in your business or venture
- The 5 most common mistakes entrepreneurs make as they try to raise funding from investors and how you can avoid those pitfalls.
I quite appreciate the fact that even with your busy schedule, the lesson was shared free of charge and simplified too for all to watch and understand. Thank you so very much, I am looking forward to enjoying the rest of the lesson.
Thank you Jean-Paul for the great lesson. I have learnt so much and indeed the lesson was empowering. I do look forward to the rest of the course.
John-Paul is right; capital is not scarce but you need to know how to speak the language and access it.
Nice one JP! This is a real lesson for real entrepreneurs…
Wow, this information came so timely. Mr.John Paul, the course is priceless. The cateogory i belong to is the IDEA but I believe in few weeks I’ll get to the START-UP category and at this point I’ll seek for fund.