About this Course
Do you have a brilliant business idea, but you don’t know what to do, where to start, or how to start? You’ve come to the right place!
Statistics show that the casualty rate for new businesses is very high. That’s why the first few months and years of a new business are critical. And you need to pay very close attention to what you’re about to learn.
This free course will help you identify some of the unrealistic expectations, costly assumptions, and avoidable mistakes many entrepreneurs make as they start their business.
This course will also help you make the right moves and start your business in a way that increases its chances of survival and success. You’re going to love it!
What you’ll learn
- What the journey of a startup really looks like and how to survive the “valley of death.”
- The 6 things you need to consider about your business idea before you actually start it.
- The 6 critical things you really need to start a business
- The 6M Framework — the 6 critical areas you need to focus on before and after you start your business
- The next steps for transforming your business idea into a real business
Hi John, I have had this dream of startig a pig farming business for the past two years. I am now deeply convinced I can do better in this businesss…
Thank you for this wonderful insight. I would love to do training consultancy as a business. What do you think I should do?
I’m glad I met you through this lesson. I now feel like a champion guru.