It’s in almost every business plan you will ever see. You’re likely to find it hanging on the wall in the lobby or behind the receptionist’s desk in every company’s head office.
But exactly how much value can a strong mission and vision bring to a business?
In another interesting signature episode, John-Paul shares real-life examples of how big brands and successful companies use a strong mission and vision to significantly increase the value of their business in the eyes of customers, employees, suppliers, and the general society.
Important points in this episode:
- Why many businesses don’t really have a mission or vision that means something.
- What a mission and vision really mean (in layman terms).
- 5 benefits of a mission and vision, and the amazing things it can do for your business.
- Can you tell which companies have these mission statements?
- How to craft your own compelling vision and mission.