With a population of 1.2 billion people that is expected to double by 2050, Africa’s future is threatened by two dangerous realities: growing poverty and a widening gap between the rich and poor.
What is the best way for Africa to create enough wealth to eradicate poverty and distribute the wealth equitably to close the gap between rich and poor?
In another interesting episode, John-Paul analyzes the major economic systems for creating wealth, and how the continent can tweak capitalism to serve its unique interests.
Important points in this episode:
- Why entrepreneurs need to understand the big picture
- What is the best economic system for Africa?
- A quick look at the differences between the 3 major economic systems in the world
- The problem with the welfare economy in Africa
- The beautiful and ugly sides of capitalism
- Why Africa needs capitalism with a conscience
- The role Smallstarter is playing in the vision for a prosperous Africa