There is a lot of capital floating around in the world today. Still, many entrepreneurs on the African continent struggle to attract funding to start, grow, or turn around their businesses.
Why do many entrepreneurs think funding is scarce when, in reality, the opposite is true?
In this eye-opening episode, John-Paul Iwuoha discusses 5 important areas that could significantly increase every entrepreneur’s chance of raising funds to achieve their business dreams.
Important points in this episode:
- The 3 big reasons why many African entrepreneurs can’t raise funding
- 5 things you need to do to increase your chances of attracting investors
- The basics of raising funding you need to know before reaching out to investors
- The 7 Critical Risk Factors investors always look out for in every business
- The 3 categories of investors to target
- Tips for crafting compelling proposals and pitches to investors
- The BIG 4 contentious issues that make it difficult to close investment deals