Lack of funding is one of the big reasons why many people with ideas and dreams cannot act on them.
But really, is lack of capital a valid reason or just an excuse in disguise? How can aspiring entrepreneurs and passionate people with bright ideas get past the funding problem?
In this interesting episode of the Smallstarter Business Podcast, John-Paul explores 3 simple but very effective ways to get around the funding problem.
If you’ve been stuck on a big idea or dream for a business, project, or cause, this episode of the podcast will open your eyes to options and alternatives you can explore to finally birth your bright ideas into the world.
Important points in this episode:
- How to frame the problem of funding so you have a better chance of finding a solution
- Why capital is hardest to raise at the idea stage
- The real reason most blue-chip companies started from humble beginnings.
- How to tell if your idea is too big for the person you are today and what you can do about it
- How to redefine your funding needs so you focus on the things that you really need to transform your idea
- How to increase your chances of persuading other people to support your ideas with funding